Monday, January 21, 2008
10 lbs.
So as I said earlier I had to go to the doctors today. They weight me and since last time that I went which was towards the end of December, I have lost 10 lbs. So even though I did not do good my first week of weight watchers, I must have lost even before I started to do it. This makes me think that I can really do it. She also told me that she will send me to a special doctor to help me with my headaches. A lot of people don't even know that I get them, I try not to complain about them to much. Some days they are not that bad and sometimes they get so bad that I get sick. And on that note, even though it is only a little after 8 I am going to be going to bed because I have one right now and it is starting to turn into a bad one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got your text earlier, but I've felt kind of like crap all day. I don't know why, but CONGRATS! on the weight loss! I'm so proud of you!!
Post a Comment