Monday, January 14, 2008

New blog

Okay so I am starting a new blog. I had another one going on a different site, but I did not like it and I lost my computer for a couple of days so I decided to start all over. So first of all for those that don't know alot about me, my name is Kim and I am 28 years old. I am married to Ben and have been now for almost 4 years. We have 3 great children together, Brandon, Chloe and Sadie. Brandon is 9 and in the 4th grade. He is in cub scouts and loves soccer. Chloe is 6 and in 1st grade. She also plays soccer, but more because her brother and her friends do, she will tell you that she wants to be a cheerleader when she gets older. She also does girl scouts. And then I have Sadie, she is 3 and the baby. She sure knows it and very much takes advantage of it. Well right now I am just a stay at home mom and I love my job. I am a girl scout leader with my friend Liz and I am active in my son's cub scouts, I have been I leader in the past but I stepped down just I few weeks ago. I help out at school when ever I get a chance as well. Now to the reason that I am doing this blog. I am one of those people that is always putting everyone before myself and always have people walking all over me. So this year I am putting myself first for once. Not in a selfish way, but taking care of myself better. I stopped doing all that I was and I am trying to learn to say no to people if I have to much going on or don't feel good. And the last thing that I am doing is trying to get healthy, both physical and mental. The physical is that I am trying to lose weight. Liz and I have joined weight watcher's together. I think the idea of doing it together is going to work, we are around each other alot and will help each other out. We only just started, today is the 4th day. We are going to go ever Thursday and weigh in and go to the meetings to get ideas. I had set a goal of losing 50 lbs. this year and I really think that I can do it. And the mental part is just trying to not get as stressed out all of the time. And doing this is part of that, I have a hard time talking about my feelings alot of the time. So my goal is the write in this every day. Most days will not be this long and a lot of the time it will just be a few sentence, but that is okay. Well I guess that this is enough for tonight, I think that I am going to try to go to bed soon.

1 comment:

LizabethDavis said...

So, I hope your in bed now, but of course, I'm not. I have to finish Summer's brownies. After that though, I'm off to bed! I'm exhausted....

Oh and we can so do this whole weight loss thing!!! Woot! Love ya and see you in the am...