Friday, January 18, 2008

So yesterday I forgot to post a blog. I was so tired from not sleeping the night before that it just slipped my mind. So yesterday I went to weigh watchers and did not do so good. I gained .2 lbs. I talked to the lady though and she told me some reasons why that might be, so I am not going to be hard on myself or give up. I am going to still stick to it because I think that I will do better next week. I also had Jason yesterday, he is my friend Liz's 4 month old son. He is so cute and I love him and his brother and sister so much. And I like having him for a day at a time, but I am glad that my baby is 3. At one point I had told my husband that I wanted 1 more, but after a day of diapers I am glad that we decided no more right now. Now to today, I again as with most days did not much. I had my friend Becky and her daughters over for supper. Her kids and my kids get along so well and I just found out that they will be moving in a few months. I have not told the kids yet because I do not know how they will take it. We getting ready to go to bed now.

No comments: