Saturday, January 26, 2008
Getting ready to go to bed but thought since I did not write yesterday that I should today. Not much went on, Ben worked all day so it was just me and the kids at home. We cleaned a little but that was about it. Liz and the kids came over for supper, and Becky and her kids were here. Oh yea and some might think that I am crazy but right now I have all 7 of our children sleeping upstairs. They have been very good, and are looking forward to breakfast. I told them if they went to bed good than I would make pancakes for breakfast. And they did, a little bit of talking but with 5 girls in one room it is a little bit expected. So we will see how good of willpower I have in the morning because I do not want to waste my points of the pancakes, I think that I will just have some oatmeal. Well getting late so I think that I will go to bed like I said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment