Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So again today not much going on, I am still sticking to my diet which is good of course. Tomorrow is the first weigh in, I am hoping that I have lost at least a little bit. It was my friends birthday today and I went shopping for her. I could have gone crazy doing it but we do not have a lot of money this week. I don't know what it is but I love to buy gifts for people, especially when they are the type of person that does not expect it but appreciates what you are doing for them. I have no idea why I am like this but that's okay because I can make other people happy. Maybe it come from me being used to getting everything that I wanted when I was a child, but at the same time my mother taught my brother and me that not everyone was like that and she would have us do for other people when we could. Well that is about it for today, I will write again tomorrow and let everyone know how I did on my weigh in.

1 comment:

LizabethDavis said...

You are such an amazing person Kim! I'm so grateful to have a friend like you! Thanks for everything! Love ya and see you tomorrow!