Thursday, January 24, 2008
weigh in day!
So its Thursday and that means that Liz and I go to weight watchers. I lost 3.8 lbs. today, yea for me. So with my gain last week that still puts me at -3.6. So they set small goals for you and what they set for me was 22 lbs. so that mean that I only have 18.4 to go. I had said that I wanted to reach that goal in 12 weeks and I think that I can do it. So by April 3rd I will be a total of 22 lbs. lighter, boy does that sound good. And once I reach that I will make another small goal for myself put for right now that is the number that I am going to focus on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so proud of you hon! You'll be there in no time...
Post a Comment