Sunday, February 10, 2008

So I am getting pretty bad at keeping up with this but not much has been going on. I had a baby shower on Sat. to go to. My friend Heidi is having a little girl. It is my first of 3 in the next week. We went to my cousin Briana's birthday party today, and Brandon had the blue and gold for cub scouts but we did not go. I am sick of all of the drama that some of these people bring and I think that Brandon can sense it. I have been trying to not let it bother me and not care that they are talking about me but I think that I am going to have to now say something because it it effecting Brandon. He did not want to go today because I got a phone call from one of the parents and he saw that it made me upset and decided that because of it he did not want to be around them. I don't know what to do because I don't want to look like a bitch or a baby, or to start my trouble but this is for the boys not the adults and some of them have not figured this out yet.

1 comment:

LizabethDavis said...

i was wondering when you were going to write again...It will only take one email for me to make all the drama go away....